Roofers with Financing Leon Valley
The cost to replace a roof on a house is typically $5,000 to $10,000 for most single family homes in the Leon Valley area.
As you know, the lifespan of a composition roof in Texas is 15 to 25 years, depending on a few common factors.
We humbly serve customers in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas and the surrounding areas,
Residential and Commercial. Roof and Gutter repair, replacement, and installation, since 2013.
Roofers who Finance Leon Valley
Contact Orlando Marrero at HRI Roofing, A Texas Maven company, at 210-660-5331, for more information. HRI has served over 500 customers since 2013.
Roof Financing Company Leon Valley
- HRI has several payment options that can meet your needs. We are the roofers who finance Leon Valley.
- Our lenders are well versed in getting quick approvals for all roofing projects:
- Residential homes, commercial buildings, shopping centers, factories, barns, and even sheds!
- And with our low roofing prices here at HRI, paying for your deductible may not be a problem.
We work with insurance companies, like yours, all the time!
- Call us 210 660 5331 for details.
Our Financing may make sense for you
- In house lenders that you can afford. A plan that is right for you!
- Get approved for a short term loan within hours!
Other ways to finance a new roof
- All homeowners, whether they have mortgage or not, are required to have homeowner’s insurance.
This is one of the most common methods to pay for a roof repair.
- Get a Home Equity Loan (HELOC).
- Get a HUD Home Improvement and Repair Loan.
- Get a Personal Loan from a friend or a relative. Check with your roofing company for financing options
- Credit Cards. (Honestly, this is usually not a good choice for any project over $3,000.)
Roof Financing Explained
Before you sign on the dotted line, here are some basic roof financing terms / words you may encounter as you look at a loan for your roof repair.
Term. This is often the length of your time you’ve got to repay the loan. The length of the “Term” is expressed in months and or years.
APR (annual percentage rate) This is the percentage of the principal you will pay back to the lender each year. This is the charge you will pay for the privilege of borrowing money to pay for your new roof. This rate determines how much money the lender is charging you in the form of interest.
Principal represents the total amount of money you borrow from the lender. The principle includes not only the cost of the roof repair or replacement, but it can include upgrades, taxes, and other charges.
Interest is the cost of your loan, which is over and above the principal amount. In Texas, the interest is usually expressed in “dollars”.
And we humbly serve the people in these towns and cities:
Alamo Heights, Alamo Ranch, Bandera, Boerne, Canyon Lake, Castle Hills, Castroville, China Grove, Cibolo, Fair Oaks Ranch, Garden Ridge, Helotes, Hollywood Park, Hondo, Lackland AFB, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Lytle, Medina, New Braunfels, Pleasanton, Schertz, Seguin, Selma, Stone Oak, Terrell Hills, Timberwood Park, Universal City, Windcrest
Best Roofer financing Leon Valley
HRI, the one who finances Roofs in Leon Valley, Texas.